About Transfer Bridge
The purpose of EOP Transfer Bridge is to:
- Increase student familiarity to campus resources equipping them for college success.
- Strengthen the campus climate and create a positive experience for students through engagement with faculty, peers, and staff.
- Provide comprehensive advising that focuses on curriculum and graduation requirements.
In order to fulfill the SLO Days requirement, EOP transfer students must sign up for the Transfer Bridge orientation session taking place Sunday, August 12- Monday, August 13.
How to Sign- Up:
To sign up for Transfer Bridge, select the Orientation tab in your Cal Poly portal. Transfer Bridge is FREE of cost for all EOP transfer students, regardless if you stay overnight on campus for Transfer Bridge or not. EOP encourages students to stay overnight on August 12 to have an opportunity to meet other students and experience campus housing. If you would like to stay, please sign up for Transfer Bridge and select the OVERNIGHT option on your Cal Poly portal. If you choose to not stay overnight on campus, select the COMMUTER option.
If you are unable to attend this particular session, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Housing will be provided to those students who wish to stay overnight on campus.
- All meals for the program will be covered.
- On campus parking will be provided.
Click HERE to view the program.