Financial Aid is Available!
Financial aid to attend Summer Institute is available! SI applicants MUST COMPLETE the online FAFSA for the 2021-2022 year, utilizing tax information from 2019.
Please note that this is an additional application for the summer! The 2021-2022 FAFSA is used by our Financial Aid Office for Summer 2022.
NOTE TO AB540 / DREAM ACT STUDENTS: You do not need to file a 2021-2022 Dream Act Application as we will be using your 2022-2023 CA Dream Act Application for Summer 2022.
To complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA, navigate to the FAFSA website:
1. Select the LOG IN link
2. Select the “I am the student” link and enter your FSA ID User Name or Verified E-mail Address and FSA ID Password:
3. Next, you should be able to see that you have completed your fall - 2022-2023 FAFSA.
4. Next, select the 2021-2022 TAB, then select the START 2021-2022 FAFSA link for summer 2022!! It will ask you to enter 2019 income information.
5. You will be asked to enter a temporary Save Key (to retrieve the information if you do not complete the application within 30 days).
6. Select NEXT
7. And proceed to complete a new 2021-2022 FAFSA for summer 2022 using your and your parent’s 2018 income information.
8. If your parents filed a 2018 tax return, if presented with the option, always use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to complete the application accurately.