Who May Apply?
Applicants meeting the following EOP criteria (as set forth by State Chancellor's office) are those who:
- have a history of low-income and meet the EOP Income Guidelines
- are educationally disadvantaged (first generation college student- neither parents have earned a four year college degree)
- need academic assistance and support to succeed in college
- have academic potential and motivation to succeed
- are California residents or an AB 540 student
- are pursuing their first undergraduate degree
If you have any questions, please call our office at 805-756-2301.